1. Fill in the blanks:
“You shall not spread a ------------------------.”
2. How did the justice prevail through the laws of the Lord?
3. Fill in the blanks:
“You shall take no -----------------, for a bribe blinds the officials, and subverts the cause
of those who are in the right.”
4. How did the Lord instruct the people of Israel to observe the Sabbatical year?
5. What is to be observed during Sabbath day?
6. What are the three annual festivals?
7. How should be the annual festivals celebrated?
8. What had the Lord said about the angel?
9. Who did climb on the mountain to see God?
10. How did all the people answer with one voice after having heard all the ordinances?
11. What did Moses say after having dashed blood on the people?
12. What did they see after having climbed on the Mount Sinai?
13. What did Moses say to the elders before he climbed up?
14. How many days had the cloud cover the Mount Sinai?
15. How many days was Moses on the mountain?