1. “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?” Who tested Jesus by asking this
2. “Because of your hardness of heart he wrote this commandment for you.” Who said
this? Who is referred to in the term “he”?
3. What did Jesus say to the disciples, who spoke sternly to those who were bringing
little children to Jesus?
4. What had Jesus said to disciples regarding marriage and divorce?
5. Fill in the blanks:
“Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a -------------- will
never enter it.”
6. What did Jesus say to the rich man, who wants inherit eternal life?
7. What did Jesus say to the rich man, who said: ‘Teacher, I have kept all these since my youth’?
8. What words of Jesus perplexed and astounded his disciples?
9. “Then who can be saved?” How did Jesus reply this question of his disciples?
10. “Look, we have left everything and followed you.” How did Jesus respond to Peter?
11. Where do we find the foretelling of Jesus about his death and resurrection?
12. Who are the sons of Zebedee?
13. What did Jesus say about their rulers?
14. Who is Bartimaeus?
15. The blind man Bartimaeus said to Jesus, “My teacher, let me see again.”
What happened afterwards?