1. Where do you find the reference of Jewish Passover?
2. What is the meaning for the Hebrew word ‘Pascha’?
3. What did the Lord say to Moses and Aaron about the Passover lamb?
4. What are the guidelines by the Lord to eat the Passover lamb?
5. Fill in the blanks
“It is the ---------------- of the Lord.”
6. How did the Lord explain about his doings at the Passover night?
7. What did the Lord say about the festival of Unleavened Bread?
8. What are the guidelines by the Lord on the festival of Unleavened Bread?
9. What did Moses say to Israelites on the first day of Passover?
10. Fill in the blanks:
“The Lord will not allow the ------------------ to enter your houses to strike you down”
11. What did Pharaoh say to Moses and Aaron after having heard the loud cry in
12. How many Israelite people were migrated from Egypt?
13. How many years had Israelites lived in Egypt?
14. To where did the Israelites journey?
15. Who did lead the Israelites for their exodus?