1. What had the Lord said to Moses in Mount Sinai for Israelites?
2. “Everything that the LORD has spoken we will do” – Who said this?
3. Fill in the blanks:
“On the ----------------- the LORD will come down upon Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people.”
4. How did the Lord prepare the Israelites for the coming down of the Lord on the third
day upon the Mount Sinai?
5. What happened when the Lord came down upon the Mount Sinai?
6. Fill in the blanks:
“Go down, and come up bringing ------------- with you.”
7. Where do you find the reference for Ten Commandments?
8. “I am the Lord your God” – Who said this?
9. Which day is to be observed as Sabbath day?
10. What did the Israelites with fear say to Moses?
11. How did Moses console the Israelites with fear?
12. What was the instruction of God on Altar?
13. On which Mount was the Ten Commandments given to Moses?
14. What had the Lord said to Moses while he came to Mount Sinai?
15. “You speak to us, and we will listen” – Who said this?