1. Fill in the blanks:
“Early in the morning Joshua rose and set out from Shittim with all the Israelites, and they came to the -------------.”
2. “Sanctify yourselves; for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you.” Who said this?
3. Fill in the blanks:
“Take up the ----------------------, and pass on in front of the people."
4. What had the Lord said to Joshua?
5. From whom the Isralites would be saved, as Joshua told?
6. What had Joshua said to Israelites?
7. Which was the sea of the Arabah?
8. What happened when the Israelites reached Jordan?
9. What symbolizes the twelve stones?
10. “Pass on before the ark of the LORD your God into the middle of the Jordan”. Who said this?
11. How many armed persons were there for the battle?
12. Where did Joshua setup the twelve stones?
13. What should they say,when their children asked,what do these stones mean?
14. Where were the Israelites circumcised by Joshua?
15. What had the commander of the army of the Lord said to Joshua?